How It Works:
We make the virtual learning process super simple - we do it ALL the time! Every day with the most amazing results! We have best practices to share to make virtual training as good, if not better than meeting in person.....
--- Once you've purchased the course, we'll immediately send you detailed information to schedule your training sessions.
---You'll tell us the story about you and your dog in a detailed background profile. We want to hear all about your dog and how you got where you are today, what your issues and goals are so we can plan to give you the best guidance.
--You'll also get some concepts to start to right away with your dog even before we meet virtually, so you can start changing behaviors immediately.
--- We'll reach out to you by email with a plan and suggestions for where to meet virtually and what to do to get better behavior that will best benefit you and your dog based on your profile.
Some examples of where to meet could be:
- working in your home with guests and jumping
- going to the park around other dogs
- walking around your neighborhood with no pulling.
- going to a pet-friendly store to work on good manners in public
- A week after your first session, you'll send us an email check-in- update us on how things are going with the new changes and your dog. What you've been doing to make this part of your life every day. Then, you'll get a detailed video reply from us with some in-between guidance.
- Then we'll have the live second session usually in about two weeks. We say "about" because this program moves forward at your pace, at your convenience- not on a strict time table!